View the YWCA of Metropolitan Detroit's annual reports.
• Downloadable annual reports coming soon!
The YWCA of Metropolitan Detroit is very grateful for its sources of public funding and annual support. Public funding sources are listed below:
• Salvation Army – State of Michigan
• State of Michigan Domestic Violence Sexual Assault Prevention and Treatment Board
• Michigan Coalition to End Domestic and Sexual Violence
• City of Detroit Emergency Essential Shelter Services
• City of Detroit Community Development Block Grant
• City of Detroit Emergency Shelter Services
• YWCA of Metropolitan Detroit's Interim House is the recipient of a $20,000 grant from The Mary Kay Foundation!
• The YWCA of Metropolitan Detroit received a $261,000 grant from the Kellogg Foundation for 2011-2013 to develop and implement the newly-created Reggio Emilia-inspired YWCA of Metropolitan Detroit preschool program at Plymouth Education Center.